Eyelet plier LT41400. Made of 45% carbon steel, it has increased resistance to perforation, being totally heat treated.
This product is no longer in stock
Eyelet plier LT41400.
- Made of 45% carbon steel, it has increased resistance to perforation, being totally heat treated
- The steady gripping slider system provides easy handling, avoiding changing the direction of the punch during sliding
- The shape of the handles gives tightening strength, increasing the pushing force, thus reducing the user's physical effort
- The hardness of the material and the sliding system increase the life of the pliers
- Used for fastening, joining different profiles, aluminium or various types of steel, with a thickness up to 0,8 mm
- It does not require accesories (rivets, crews, fuses and other fixings), eliminating the complexity of applications and providing a simplified process.
Double blister card